Thursday, January 9, 2014

A New Phase

Here we go with my first post in over a year:

Part 3

After having waited about a year for Del Taco to get back to me on what they repeatedly told me would eventually go through it started dawning on me that maybe they were never going to do anything. Around this same time I found out from someone that trademarks are not held inviolate in perpetuity but must be continuously used, and they must also be renewed every ten years with proof submitted at the time of each renewal that the trademark is being used in commerce. Since, to my knowledge, Del Taco's last usage of the Naugles trademark in commerce was at least ten years earlier it got me started on a quest to research the issue in more depth, to see if possibly it would be legally considered that Del Taco had indeed abandoned the Naugles trademark.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a naugles fan and am so excited for your return! Please keep expanding! Keep it on you tube I'll help spread the word! Come back to Vegas southwest side or strip area $$$ for sure your food rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I loved your strawberry shakes with chunks of strawberries I hope that's the same?

    ReplyDelete