Saturday, September 29, 2012

Introduction

This is a blog I should've started a long time ago. There were reasons I didn't start it a couple years ago and now I am not so sure those reasons were good reasons. In it I will detail my quest to help revive the Naugles chain in its full glory. This story has taken many twists and turns and has been a rather interesting adventure and it needs to be logged.

This blog will focus primarily on the legal quest to procure the Naugles trademark so that its food can once again be served to thousands of adoring fans as well as to a new generation. I am in the middle of that quest now so not all will be shared but many key details are such that they can be shared with the public. Stay tuned; there will likely be at least one post a week, maybe even one a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment